Saturday, September 5, 2009

Welcome Brethren to the Massachusetts Lodge of Research bog. The purpose of this blog is to keep everyone up to date regarding the ongoing progress in creating a Lodge of Research. The name Massachusetts Lodge f Research is not official in any sense. It is a working name to use as a designation of our effort and intent in the work we are engaged in. We have a Facebook page that I encourage you to join and visit often. I encourage you to continue to follow this blog as I will update it as often as I can.

Fraternally,

Wor. John Soderblom

1 comment:

  1. Hello Wor. John Soderblom - my name is John Finlayson, Treasurer of the Mt Horeb Masonic Lodge in Woburn, MA. I was wondering what the dues would be to join the MLOR.

    Fraternally,

    John Finlayson
    Email:finlayson2006@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete